Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude-April 11-19, 2014-Day 9-Part 3 (updtd 6/29)

jecskc

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone !!

We are back from another wonderful Disney vacation. We battled the crowds during Spring Break again this year and we had another fabulous trip. Here are the details.

Our trip was from April 11, 2014 to April 19, 2012.

Our first day, April 11 was a travel day. We stayed off site at Orange Lake resort the first two nights to burn up some points on another time share. One of those use it or lose it situations.

The next day was our first trip to the dark side. DS14 had wanted something more exciting so we took the plunge and bought tickets.
The remaining six nights were spent at Old Key West in a one bedroom resort.

The cast characters consists of myself

My name is Susan and I design irrigation systems for a landscape architect.

My DH

His name is Jerry and he works in management at a chemical plant

My DS

His name is Nathan and he is 14.

And the last character is our DD

Her Name is Hannah and she is 11.

Trying to get all of my photos uploaded to photobucket . I hope you will read along and stop in to say hello !!

I'm in!!

Can't believe we overlapped so much and didn't manage to see each other!! Although it was crowded as HECK that week! Lol.

LOVED OKW last time I was there, excited to see pics of the 1 bdr!!

Hi Susan - joining .... congrats on surviving Spring Break week! Was seeing some crazy wait times being reported

At least you left before the craziness that was the first day of FP+ for Anna/Elsa in MK yesterday ;)

Hi Susan. Looking forward to reading about your most recent trip! :thumbsup2

I'm here. All sorts of predictions as to what that title of the TR means, but I'll keep them to myself. This way no one can point and laugh if I'm wrong.

I am in!! I am a Gamecock as well! What part of SC are you in?
I am looking forward to hearing about SB crowds- as my children get older we will have to take our trips during breaks!

I'm in!!

Can't believe we overlapped so much and didn't manage to see each other!! Although it was crowded as HECK that week! Lol.

LOVED OKW last time I was there, excited to see pics of the 1 bdr!!

Hey Katt!! I know it really sucks we didn't get to meet. I had several friends that were there at the same time and we were always in different places it seemed. I looked for everyone, but only got to meet with a few people. I kept up with them on facebook though.

Hi there Susan! Joining in!

Hi Brenda!! Thanks for joining !!

Hi Susan!! I'm in!!! :)

Hey Christine!! So happy you stopped by!!

subscribing :)

:welcome: thanks so much for following!!

Hi Susan - joining .... congrats on surviving Spring Break week! Was seeing some crazy wait times being reported

At least you left before the craziness that was the first day of FP+ for Anna/Elsa in MK yesterday ;)

:welcome: Max !! Thanks for following!! We always enjoy Spring Break. We have been enough to manage the crowds and still make it fun. We never really waited very long for anything.

I was bummed we missed them and the opportunity to get a FP to see them. My DD is in LOVE with that movie. We just missed the Mine Train as well.

Hi Susan! I'm looking forward to reading along!

Hi Ann!! So happy to have you aboard again!!

Hi Susan. Looking forward to reading about your most recent trip! :thumbsup2

Hey Mary Ellen!! Thanks for following!!

Always appreciate a visit to the dark side. Looking forward to it.

:welcome: Andy !! It was just one day, but we likd it.

I'm here. All sorts of predictions as to what that title of the TR means, but I'll keep them to myself. This way no one can point and laugh if I'm wrong.

Hey Lm!! I just got the title from the Jimmy Buffet music they played at OKW. I figure it fit since it was definitely a change in latitude and our attitude towards the magic bands changed a bit for the better. But I would love to know what you were thinking. I mailed your item today!!

I am in!! I am a Gamecock as well! What part of SC are you in?
I am looking forward to hearing about SB crowds- as my children get older we will have to take our trips during breaks!

:welcome: fellow Gamecock fan!! Thanks for following along!! We are from Lexington - right outside of Columbia. The crowds were there, but we never had trouble with them. We manage them very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter