Change One Letter out of Six

there seems to be less chatter here. I am very busy with my son's visit coming so soon after our long TA cruise, and when I have some time alone, like now, I feel exhausted. Still love spending time with our family!!

They go home tomorrow.:sad1:

:wave: Hi Bobbi and Princess. Love still seeing you guys on the boards otherwise I would get bored!!! ;)

:wave2: It was hard over my summer when the clocks didn't work out. The new Disboards goes into maintenance between 8 - 10 pm my time. That's usually the time of day that I get to sit down and have a bit of fun on the internet!!!

Hope you have fun with your son, Bobbi.

Kitty - grandchild??? How's it going. Been thinking about you!

summer

:wave2: It was hard over my summer when the clocks didn't work out. The new Disboards goes into maintenance between 8 - 10 pm my time. That's usually the time of day that I get to sit down and have a bit of fun on the internet!!!

Hope you have fun with your son, Bobbi.

Kitty - grandchild??? How's it going. Been thinking about yo
summer

As I type this I'm awaiting the news of when my grandson comes into the world. They left an hour ago for the hospital. As you know my youngest DS already gave me a granddaughter almost a year ago!

Been thinking of you a lot! How is your son doing?

pumped

As I type this I'm awaiting the news of when my grandson comes into the world. They left an hour ago for the hospital. As you know my youngest DS already gave me a granddaughter almost a year ago!

Been thinking of you a lot! How is your son doing?

OMG! Hope it all went well.

My son is nearly 17 this year. Where did the time go? He's in his final 2 years of high school and then we have to figure out what he will do after. I think he has an idea of what he wants; but it changes on a daily basis!

regale

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter