Change a person on my reservation

lundve

DIS Veteran
Thinking of booking a fall cruise for our family - question though, if my husband who is a volleyball coach makes the playoffs (unlikely) he can’t come. The date works perfectly for my work schedule though. How late could I have my Mom come instead of him?

Last edited:
Prior to Paid In Full date you can change no problem. There are some rules about changing guests afterwards and it might depend on how close to sailing you are to determine if there is any fees associated with it. Also, sometimes having DCL insurance may make it easier.

Best way to find out for sure current rules is just call DCL- they are very friendly and will easily help you navigate this.

I believe you can “change a name” after PIF for a fee (maybe $50?).

Before PIF I don’t know if they allow a name change or require cancel a passenger and add the new passenger. Hopefully just a name change (possibly with fee) to keep the same fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter