Chances of Slinky or FOPassage FP at 60 + 2

I'm solo but I got SDMT at 60+1 in the afternoon. FOP at 60+2 in afternoon. All the rest were available in the morning. 60+3 SDMT again. 60+4 was SDD. 60+5 was FOP. 60+6 was SDD. 60+7 was SDMT. 60+8 FOP. 60+9 SDD. Hope this gives you hope. I was on the app right at 7 am at 60 days. After I did the big three each day I went back and filled in the rest.

I got FOP at 60 + 2 for five people, but the fast pass is at 6:40 p.m. I pounced on it anyway, since we`re planning to go to AK that day.

In would definitely have an alternate day planned. Nine is a pretty big party. FOP was easier to get than SDD for us. SDD had spots for 4 at 60+4 and after but only late afternoon.

In would definitely have an alternate day planned. Nine is a pretty big party. FOP was easier to get than SDD for us. SDD had spots for 4 at 60+4 and after but only late afternoon.

I stand corrected, we have kiddos in our group so we will be looking for 5 for FOP at 60+2. It will be 9 for Slinky at 60 + 4. Hoping we have a shot.

We went to Animal Kingdom for one day after our Disney cruise. It was Saturday January 26 of this year. We were able to get a FOP fast pass for all nine of us without splitting up our group. I was surprised and very happy as that was our only park day!

Today was my Fastpass day and I wasn't able to get SDD at 60+2, and I could only get an early afternoon at 60+6! Crazy!

Good luck, but odds are low. At best, you may find a late evening FP.
As mentioned, going 60+3 or later increases your odds.
We were abel to get SDD at 60+3, but only late afternoon. Have tried to modify, but now nothing is available.
WE easily got a morning FP for FoP at 60+5

We are going in early December do u think I am better getting slinky or TOT as a fast pass

On a another thread, the main thinking was to get SDD. It appears you can get TOT as your 4th FP. Also, with the 2nd GE ride opening in December, you may get the same opportunity as what’s currently available with a lot of walk on rides, assuming they have EEMH for the opening.

Update,
We had our fastpass day yesterday morning.

We got Flight of Passage for 4 at 60+2 at 5:15

We got Slinky for 9 at 60+4 at 7pm.

We struck out for 7 dwarves at 60+1. Got it at 60 + 5 at noon.

Got Frozen at 60 + 3 and pretty much had any choice if the time.

Overall we were pretty happy. 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter