• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chances of getting walk-in table at Naples?

ColoradoK

Mouseketeer
Hi. I was able to snag a reservation, but it's later than we'd prefer...I'm tempted to cancel it (since my credit card is securing it) and just walk-in the day we want to go. It's in about a week. Is that do-able lately?

Just wait till 24 hours before ... lots of people book reservations and cancel at the last minute. How big of a table are you looking for? If you need a table for 2 that will be much easier than a table for 7 ...

Just wait till 24 hours before ... lots of people book reservations and cancel at the last minute. How big of a table are you looking for? If you need a table for 2 that will be much easier than a table for 7 ...
6 people :oops: Are walk-ups not happening?

6 people :oops: Are walk-ups not happening?

Walk ups happen everyday. You'll be fine. Ever since they have reopened, they have a sign indicating where walk ups should line up to check in and there is almost always a line of some sort. It's a huge restaurant and they can likely accommodate you if you either show up right when they open open around 11:30 and ask for a different reservation time, or just eat an early lunch instead right then with no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter