• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chances of getting a last minute early morning ADR at MK?

MandyAriel

Earning My Ears
Disney newbie! Planning our first Disney trip with kids and I was just informed that I should have gotten an early breakfast at Magic Kingdom to enjoy the fairly empty park (mostly for photo ops).

We are going in March 2018 so nothing is available at the moment. What are the chances of something opening up? Any tips on the best ways to find an opening?

There is a website that you can put in requests through and you get emailed when there is an opening. I'm blanking on the name of it right now. I would just keep checking several times a day. I wanted a BOG PPO breakfast and could only get a 9:30, with just checked a couple times a day I was able to get a time just after 8am. Not sure if your plans are set in stone yet, but if you can get a PPO Garden Grill at Epcot you can usually get right on Soarin' before the rest of the park opens. For us, it was a great meal also.

The empty photo op is pretty much a thing of the past

Guests were held back from Jain street until the park officially opened. Now guests are let into Main Street and the opening show is at the castle now

Don't sweat not having an early adr. Often mk hours change and the park opens at 8 not 9 and all that planning goes poof!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter