Chances at getting SciFi and Topolino's breakfast reservations?

I was able to book Sci Fi today for the end of July. I booked at 6:05am and one time slot was left. So it’s possible. We are offsite so only 60 days for us
So reservations open at 6:00am online?

I just booked this morning for our trip starting 7/25. I booked Sci Fi for lunch on day 5 after booking day 1. However, when I went to book our other DHS day, day 2, after having booked 3 other days first, there was still lunch availability for Sci Fi. I was actually a little surprised.

I also cant say it enough...You need to try using a computer and a smartphone when trying to get reservations. On the morning of scheduling reservations, We couldnt get hardly any reservations using our laptop, We also have a 10 day long reservation. I then switched to my phone and used the app, and there was tons of availability. Got everything we wanted. I had basically given up until I tried the app on my phone. In the past, the laptop and full website have been way more reliable than the app, but not this time.

Be sure you are logged in. The website is terrible about logging you out, but you don't realize it, even if you have selected "keep me logged in". I usually have to go to my plans to force a login.

So reservations open at 6:00am online?

6am Eastern time

Definitely keep checking. We were there last week and every day on our trip I saw a Topolinos breakfast for the next day—people cancel a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter