• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Champagne Brunch days?

disney6

<font color=red>I DON'T click my hills together! ;
I was just noticing on the Navigators from Barb's site that the champagne brunch is only offered two days on the Western? Is this right? I was under the impression it was offered on Key West day but didn't see it listed on the Nav. Did I miss it? If it's only twice, I best get to Palo's ressie spot fast! Have never done the brunch so I really wanted to give it a try!

I just checked Barbs nav. for Key West day and it is listed under lunch on the last page.

Champagne Brunch *is* offered on Key West day but it is offered for a shortened time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter