Cemetery tour

Susan2771

DIS Veteran
I have no idea how to title this thread. :) Did anyone hit the cemeteries in LA to pay I guess, your respects to the famous deceased residents? If you did, was there any kind of map to find the resting places, or are you just wandering around? Was thinking of visiting the resting place for Marilyn Monroe

Lots of tourists actually visit cemeteries in LA to see celebrity graves, especially Hollywood Forever and Forest Lawn. There are maps online.

I live across the street from Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Not only do lots of tourists visit but during the summer they show movies outdoors to huge crowds. So many famous people buried there.

I'm sure you know Marilyn is buried at Westwood Memorial Park. Lots of people visit her every day.

I live across the street from Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Not only do lots of tourists visit but during the summer they show movies outdoors to huge crowds. So many famous people buried there.

I'm sure you know Marilyn is buried at Westwood Memorial Park. Lots of people visit her every day.
Wow, outdoor movies! That is really something. I will have to see if there is info online for that. Thank-you for sharing that info!

I will see if I can find a map for Westwood Memorial Park. Thanks again!

Westwood Memorial Park is very small. Maps are available on line but just walking into the cemetery you'll quickly find Monroe's crypt. Most likely that's where most people are and it were you will see most flowers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter