Celtics vs Lakers

aprilvaca04

<font color=purple>Baby Alive scares me!<br><font
Anyone else excited? I know that not everyone loves the nba but come on now this is bringing back the old school Boston - LA rivalry and who doesn't love a good rivalry. I'm a bit sentimental about this because the last time they played each other in playoffs I was dating my now DH and we have added two more die hard Celtics fans to the world:thumbsup2 My DD's couldn't bleed anymore green and their DD couldn't be any happier::yes:: so I must say LET'S GO BIG GREEN!!!!

Yup...my DS10!!! The other night he watched part of the "old" LA vs. Celtics game because he wanted to see the old players in action. Now he is looking forward to tonight's game...although I think we'll have tape it for him!

I'm thrilled. Haven't been much of an NBA fan lately, but was a die-hard Celtics fan back in the Bird/McHale days. Loved watching the old game last night. The old Celts and the Sox on at the same time. It was great!

I'm thrilled. Haven't been much of an NBA fan lately, but was a die-hard Celtics fan back in the Bird/McHale days. Loved watching the old game last night. The old Celts and the Sox on at the same time. It was great!

I know what you mean...we tend to watch much more college ball both mens and womens but since my DH just can't let go of the celtics we have always followed them...needless to say he is in heaven being a life long fan...and my youngest DD went off to school this morning wearing her "old school" Larry Bird shirt! If I hear my husband tell my DD's one more time that Larry bird/Kevin McHale and Robert Parrish were the ORIGINAL big three i'm gonna scream!!!!:scared1:

My DH is a big fan along with his 2 boys. I was at the last Celtics parade back in 86! You can't listen to the radio or watch the tv without something about the old Celtics/Lakers rivalry!

I am not a huge fan, but remember fondly back to 9th grade when DH (then BF) and I had matching Celtics t-shirts. :love:

Denae

My DH is a big fan along with his 2 boys. I was at the last Celtics parade back in 86! You can't listen to the radio or watch the tv without something about the old Celtics/Lakers rivalry!

These are the only times I miss being up in New England. Went to the first Patriots parade - amazing.

Flew up from Washington for the Sox parade! Cost me a bloody fortune last minute, but worth every penny. Great flight too - very happy people on board!:dance3:

Eh, the NBA hasn't recovered enough for me to even care...when men 6'8" and up can take 3-4 steps to the basket and then dunk it, it's not even basketball...I'll be watching the Red Sox game.

Lakers in 5 or 6

Still think so???? We are so excited for Sunday night:cool1: What a game last night:woohoo: What a good night last night was first the sox win then the Celts!!!!! in an awesome comeback...unbelievable!!!

I am not a huge fan, but remember fondly back to 9th grade when DH (then BF) and I had matching Celtics t-shirts. :love:

Denae

:rotfl: now my DH and DD have matching Kevin Garnett shirts...my other DD and I are Rajon Rondo fans!!!

Lakers in 5 or 6

UMM you might want to rethink that:rotfl2:

NO NBA team has every come back from a 3-1 deficit. I say NBA because it has been done in other sport, hmmm I wonder who???!

Any Yankee fans care to remember that one:lmao:

I am not a fan of the NBA, but since the Celtics are playing, I have to have some pride for Boston!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Go Celtics!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter