Celebs you think could have faked their death

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
I believe with enough money you could fake your death. If you are tired of being in the spotlight or have people who are angry at you or a greedy family... You could spend years putting money away somewhere, fake a death and disappear.
There are quite a few that I consider the possibility of from time to time.

I had heard that Andy Kaufman faked his death, but who knows if it's true, and the boyfriend of Olivia Newton-John, who was found a few years ago in Mexico.....

I would say Tupac

Andy Kaufman was on my list as was Tupac. I also think Michael Jackson might have. I didn't know Olivia Newton John's bf was found. I wonder about John Denver. These are celebs that I think didn't like being celebs. Their lives were a mess. They could easily have had the money and connections. I am sure there are people out there who would lie for them and ways to keep them from talking. Also, even if they talked ten years later who would believe an article in the inquirer saying mortician claims to have helped fake MJ's death?

Andy Kaufman was on my list as was Tupac. I also think Michael Jackson might have. I didn't know Olivia Newton John's bf was found. I wonder about John Denver. These are celebs that I think didn't like being celebs. Their lives were a mess. They could easily have had the money and connections. I am sure there are people out there who would lie for them and ways to keep them from talking. Also, even if they talked ten years later who would believe an article in the inquirer saying mortician claims to have helped fake MJ's death?

John Denver is one I WISH faked his death. :worried:

There were rumors that Bruce Lee faked his death.

I'm never one to believe conspiracy theories or anything like this, but back in 1998 I was pretty sure that Diana faked her death.

how-to-draw-brian-griffin-from-family-guy_1_000000018630_5.png

Definitely Tupac! Way too many weird coincidences and "signs" for his death to be real.

I've always believed that L Ron Hubbard faked his death. Either that, or he's the most prolific dead author I've ever heard of.

I don't think any celebrity could truly go with absolutely no attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter