Celebrity encounters??

Saw former US President Jimmy Carter in Animal Kingdom (surrounded by quite the staff of people). :cool2:

My brother works at WDW and said he sees tons of celebrities with their families. The nicest ones are John Travolta and Tim Allen. He said Britney Spears was pretty rude...go figure! :goodvibes

Shocker about Britney... Who would have thought she would be rude!!! SArcasm here.

December 2006. We were in MK at the HM. It was dark and we were waiting to enter the "growing room." The light came up and a door opened. My first thought was here we go!!!! the dream aquad!!!! But no...a group of about 7 people entered and "cut" in front of us. They were suprisingly pushy and I could not figure out why they came in they way they did through a hidden door w/ a CM. As I was about to open my big mouth I realized I was pushed up against Mr Lopez himself. I thought he would be taller???!!! Anyway he and his fam/ friends and new gf from Dancing w/ the stars all squeezed in front of us and were in the car in front of us. My DBIL was laughing b/c I could not rememer his name and I kept saying AC Slater!!!! We were quiet and did not make a big deal about seeing them, at least not out loud. I called DH who was waiting outside and he waited for them to come out and got some pics for the scrap book. From HM they went into the Columbia Harbor House...

It was not at Disney, but several (maybe 10) years ago, I met Vanilla Ice at a House of Blues. My friends and I actually got to talk to him for a while, he signed autographs and took pictures. He was really laid back and cool, especially considering we were maybe 15 at the time.

Many years ago probably the early 80's I saw Buddy Ebsen aka Jed Clampett from The Beverly Hillbillies exiting the gift shop at The Contemporary with a newspaper under his arm. He was all alone, and I was too chicken to go up and meet him.

We saw Rev Run (from Run DMC) and family in Animal Kingdom 2 years ago. As people started realizing who it was they were circling them like sharks asking for autographs/photos etc, I just smiled at them and walked on by. I know it comes with the territory, but I felt sorry for them.

I walked right by Roger Clemens last year while he was getting off the river rapids ride at AK and we were getting on. He was with a group of little kids ( I assume his) and I could have said hello, but I could care less about baseball and if I were him I wouldn't want to be bothered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter