• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrities at DLRP

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Has anyone ever seen anyone famous at DLP?

There's an interview in one of the papers today with Jose Mourinho (Chelsea FC Manager) and he was there last weekend. He wore a baseball cap and glasses and it was arranged so that he and his family didn't have to queue for any rides.

I remember once also seeing a photo of David Beckham with one of his sons on Dumbo.

I have never seen anyone famous at DLRP, but one of the couples I childmind for saw Bradley Walsh [from Coronation Street, I think - not very familiar with the soaps]last July [2005]. :goodvibes
K

I saw Steffi Graf in May 2005. We were waiting in front of Peter Pan to use our Fast Pass. And there she walked by. With a stroller and her 2 children in it. And during this trip we stayed at the DLH, and when we were on the same day in the hotel to have a rest, we saw her a second time. I slept in the same hotel with Steffi Graf! OMG!!! :cool1: :smooth: :worship:

Saw Jose Mourinho.
Seen Vin Diesel, Deco (plays for Barcelona), Dennis wise(footballer), Bobby Zamora(football), Beckham from a distance, lenny kravitz and Eve were on Space Mountain about 4 trains before me (someone I know showed me their ride photo). Jay (head of Disney resorts, spoke to him too)

I remeber Madonna and Prince Alweed were there on the same day and there was a ton of security everywhere. When the Prince arrived, it was after the last stunt show, so they re did it just for him and his family.

Seen a few French and Italian stars, but havne't got a clue who they were.
Arab royalty etc.
There are some more, but forgotten about them

Mart
::MickeyMo

Last May 2004 Sahin Tendulkar the cricketer was in front of us queuing for Honey i shrunk the audience and then sat next to us in the auditorium.

Ok, don't think anyone would class him as a celeb, and I guess you would only know him if you watched rugby, but we saw Rob Andrew (ex England rugby player) last summer in a restaurant on Main Street.

In the room next to us in DLH last November was an actress from Corrie - I think she's called Sunita, married to Dev from the shop. My mum was dead chuffed.

Hi, just over from the main board. We saw Steve Davis the snooker player on the tea cup ride and Joe Pasquale in the Disneyland hotel but that was some years ago now:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter