Celebrites In Disney?

Michael J Fox?
I dont know who he is,...

If you've seen Back to the Future, he stars in it :thumbsup2

I've met:

Tom Hamilton (Bassist from Aerosmith - I actually had a 1-on-1 10 minute conversation with him about the weather up in MA haha)
Randy Moss (Plays for the Patriots)
Barry Bonds (Baseball Hall of Famer)
Hayden Panettiere (Actress from Heros)
Stevie Wonder
Jim Breuer (Comedian - used to be on SNL and was in Half Baked)
T.I. (Rapper)
Various Disney Channel stars
Lee Arenberg (Pirate in Pirate's of the Caribbean)
Mackenzie Crook (Pirate in Pirate's of the Caribbean)

Tons of athletes and coaches use to appear at the ESPN Club on the Boardwalk on some nights. I've met from there guys like Matt Hassellbeck [QB Seahawks], Trent Green [QB formerly of Chiefs], Hue Jackson [former Bengals WR coach, I believe the Falcons offensive cordinator now], and many others. I also saw David Ortiz, Pedro Martinez, and Manny Ramirez at the Magic Kingdom after the Sox won the WS a few years back. Schilling was suppose to be there, but he missed his flight due to a hangover hahahah.

I saw Kelly Ripa and her family. They were there just on vacation.

I also have seen Brenda Song and Ashley Tisdale. They were there for some shooting of something. You couldn't get near them.

My mom tells me we saw ozzy at epcot one time but I don't remember I was just like four...

I go to Disneyland every week and I still haven't seen any celebrities.
Maybe it's because I'm not on the lookout - or because they have big, tall body guards.

I saw Joey Fatone in line for Buzz Lightyear once. xD
And I went to Star Wars Weekends in 2007, so I saw the celebrities that were there for the parade.

I saw the little boys from Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place, filming something on Expedition Everest last year.
I couldn't ride it because they shut it down for them! :P

I don't really pay attention to that.

But Brendon Urie was there the same day i was once

and the whole HSM gang was there but i never saw them either...

And I'm sure when i was little there were some people there... but again i don't look for them

Not sure if this counts, but I was at Disneyland the week of the Rose Bowl and USC and Texas were there.

I don't remember this, but my mom says we saw Wynona and Ashley Judd at the Magic Kingdom a few years ago. They were by the Jungle Cruise and again by Pirates of the Caribbean with Wynona's kids. My mom got fussed by a cast member for taking a picture. :lmao:

We were in WDW during the filming of the Christmas Day parade last year, but didn't go to Magic Kingdom due to crowds. I have no idea who was there, but my sisters were annoyed because all the main characters from HSM3 were there.

I don't think we've ever seen any celebrites. Wait... We were there the day before they officially opened Soarin', and they were practicing for the opening announcement. I think there were some Disney officials, but I don't know who...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter