• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebration at the Top September 2022

cocoloco21

Earning My Ears
Has anyone actually booked Celebration at the Top for September 2022? I have been trying for what seems like forever. Is there a private company that booked up everything like at the end of May? I just don't want to waste my days waking up early for something that won't exist.

I hope someone knows. I’ve gone twice in the past year, but trying to book it again seems impossible.

Bumping this to see if anyone has had success or know when the dates get released/how far in advance? Really keen to do this experience! My other question is will they accommodate me as a vegetarian as all I can see in the apps are the goats cheese ravioli and a veggie sushi roll. It's very fish heavy! I think it's worth it if you drink alcohol though.

The two times I’ve attended, the menu was the set menu: lobster bisque, goat cheese ravioli, shrimp cocktail, various types of sushi, pork dumplings (I think, didn’t eat them), mini “gourmet” hamburgers, plus loads of desserts. I’d be surprised if they made an additional dish just for vegetarians, but who knows. It’s a good question. You are right about the drinking.

To be honest- I could eat ten of those goat cheese raviolis! I gave Disney a call and they said that reservations are still available, you have to be quick. (My window isn’t open yet)
I also enquired about being a veggie and they said they would add it to the reservation.

Just found an opening for my August trip, have yet to try this....excited. No one else in my party wanted to go so I'll be riding solo!
I did this as a solo (I almost always do a solo day before meeting my sister at WDW) back in January. It was AWESOME. That was my first real “eat out solo “ experience, I was so nervous, and it was so fantastic I’ll never hesitate again :). Recommend you show up for check in early to get a great table. I was so bummed this isn’t happening during my solo days in August!!

I did this as a solo (I almost always do a solo day before meeting my sister at WDW) back in January. It was AWESOME. That was my first real “eat out solo “ experience, I was so nervous, and it was so fantastic I’ll never hesitate again :). Recommend you show up for check in early to get a great table. I was so bummed this isn’t happening during my solo days in August!!
Awesome, I'm excited. I usually travel solo for work...and also love my WDW solo trips. Really looking forward to this.

I've been trying daily since our window opened...for 9/10, the only date it's offered...thought I was alone in my frustration!

I’ve noticed no dates are showing for October so far. I wonder if it’s not continuing? There are dates showing (even if they are full) for the other months.

If anyone manages to book for October- please let us know here! I’d be really interested to find out. Thanks!

I’m hoping for this in November (Thanksgiving perhaps). Does anyone know if it’s continuing past September? All dates are grayed out after 9/24.

Unfortunately, WDW has been very opaque about future plans for Celebration at the Top, plus other “extras” (Candlelight Processional dining packages, fireworks dining packages at EPCOT, etc.). It’s frustrating when trying to plan.

I’m hoping for an early December reservation. Wasn’t sure if it was even possible?
Right now, the calendar shows dates every day for the next 60 days. This is unlikely to be realistic as, last year it was only available a few days a week. CMs seem to know nothing more as the opaqueness at WDW continues 😟

Right now, the calendar shows dates every day for the next 60 days. This is unlikely to be realistic as, last year it was only available a few days a week. CMs seem to know nothing more as the opaqueness at WDW continues 😟
The calendar SHOWS dates every day, however, you get the “There are no times available…” for any and every date. DD and I were really hoping to do this one, as we had to cancel our Nov 2021 trip and CATT reservation due to the Omicron variant.

If they are not going to offer this, I wish they would come right out and say it has been discontinued, or temporarily closed.

The calendar SHOWS dates every day, however, you get the “There are no times available…” for any and every date. DD and I were really hoping to do this one, as we had to cancel our Nov 2021 trip and CATT reservation due to the Omicron variant.

If they are not going to offer this, I wish they would come right out and say it has been discontinued, or temporarily closed.
I completely agree.

Got no luck for any day during my trip in early December. California Grill was completely open, so I wonder if they'll be stopping that event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter