Celebrate Engagement in Disney

My boyfriend is most likely going to propose on our trip in march. I know many people believe I shouldn't know as much as I do about it, but we have been talking for a long time about how we wanted to celebrate spending the rest of our lives together.
So since I am aware the proposal coming, I just not sure exactly when during our 4 day trip, I like to do something nice for us to celebrate.

Engagement photos. Nice meal. Fireworks Cruise.

This.

Or get a Photopass photographer to capture the moment. We saw a guy propose and then a random lady grabbed a nearby photographer and said "Do it again!" The newly engaged couple were crying and laughing!

My boyfriend is most likely going to propose on our trip in march. I know many people believe I shouldn't know as much as I do about it, but we have been talking for a long time about how we wanted to celebrate spending the rest of our lives together. So since I am aware the proposal coming, I just not sure exactly when during our 4 day trip, I like to do something nice for us to celebrate.

You could say "This restaurant, this cruise, this whatever would be so special on our upcoming trip." Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge. Maybe give him a few options to choose from?

Engagement photos of course! :)

"Just engaged" pins, and a special dinner at your favorite restaurant! I would totally rock the bride and groom ears too!! :)

I totally already bought my disney bride ears, lol. They were on sale over Christmas time online and I had discount code. I don't like the new groom ears though. I like the old top hat design!!!! I might try to make the top hat groom ears myself. Oh maybe I will make t shirts for us to wear, lol, "just engaged" "disney march 2014" or bride to be and groom to be t shirts.

I also got him a gift and I am debating when and how to give it to him. Do I carry it with me all the time so I can give it to him when he proposes? Do I just plan a special way to give it to him? I would love to do something very special for him but I am not sure what his plans are for proposal. Last time we were at disney world, he arrived there before me for a conference. When I arrived there he was at conference but he had a nice surprise, balloons, two Mickey pumpkin cookies, Pluto plush and a gorgeous watch, all waiting for me in our room!! And I have to say he put it all together himself and he did a perfect job with displaying my gifts!!! I felt so special! I would like to make him feel special!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter