Cedar Point

MKDEBS

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I caught a programme on 'Sky Travel' last night. Top 10 coasters.
3 of them were at 'Cedar Point' ohio I was wondering if any of you coaster fanatics had ever been?
I had a look at their website last night and the rides look amazing but I cant imagine that a package holiday can be booked to Ohio?
Does anyone have any info?

Also couldn't believe that Disney or Universal wasn't featured.

Thanks DEBS

I'm about an hour away from cedar point. I can provide you with any info you like, feel free to pm me. If you have aol im, im whtyger97 there too.

I would suggest staying at the breakers. its RIGHT next to the park.

Cedar Point is a nice park but it's pretty much a one day park. I think you would find it very difficult planning a whole holiday at that park or even in that area. IMHO It really wouldn't be worth it.

Thanks Jana,

At the moment it really is just a thought thats going round my in my head,

But because we really want to go to New York in the future we might incorporate it that way. Probably wont get round to it but I really want to do their rides they look amazing.

thanks again,
Debs

From NY you're looking at a 10 hour drive each way so you'd have to allow 3-4 days of you're holiday to incorperate it. You could take in a few attractions on the way as Niagra Falls would only be a couple of hours out of your way ( it's about 7-8 hours drive from NY City ). If the summer it would be quite fun to do all the driving but I would avoid it in winter as it gets pretty cold ( and VERY SNOWY) up around Buffalo. Also given the amount of wildlife on the roads in that area, I'd much rather drive in daylight than at nihght when you can't see the deer etc on the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter