Cdn Ticket don’t wait until the last day!

rainyday77

Mouseketeer
I’m trying to purchase now and it keeps declining. I tried the chat who say everything has to be precise (same capitals as credit card statement etc). My credit card company can see the attempted transactions but they are being declined by Disney. I will try chat again tonight to figure it out but FYI it may not be a good idea to wait until the last few hours in case you also have issues and can’t purchase. 4 days left to buy.

Are you using Visa? A few weeks ago I was trying to make a payment on my package and my Visa wouldn't go through either. However when I tried my Mastercard there were no problems. When I called in, I was able to use my Visa. Might be a similar issue.

I’m using MasterCard. The online chat said the Canadian tickets can’t be purchased over the phone or I would do that. :(

I got my 2 5day hoppers. Wish they had longer exp dates. We’re going End of April/early May to DL, then WDW Aug/Sept.
would have liked another DL trip around Feb but tickets exp. before that.
CAD is falling like a rock :sad: the past few weeks so I hope they will bring back the Canadian offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter