• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cbr

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip to Disney World and are staying at CBR. When requesting a room preference has anyone stayed on a second floor room? Are there balconeys? We do not want to be on the ground floor, and would like to stay in Jamaica, also because we have paid for a king size bed does this limit our options on where to stay? This is our first time staying on site and it has been 13 years since I have been to Disney so any info would be appreciated, thank you.

The second floor rooms do not have balconies. My DH and I stayed in a king room, second floor, Jamaica bldg and absolutely loved it. We had a corner room with 2 windows which really opened up the place. Its a beautiful resort, you can't go wrong with your requests just remember they won't guarantee you anything. Have a great trip!

You do not have a private balcony at CBR. The courtyard rooms on the first floor are very nice. You feel like you have your own private courtyard. We liked it.

We have had the corner room but we usually kept the blinds closed because we didn't want to feel like we were on exhibit and also didn't want folks noticing that we had a computer sitting on the table.

You will really enjoy the resort even if you don't have your request honored.

I know this doesn't answer your question but we had a corner room on the bottom floor in Trinidad North. We liked it because they had chairs outside our door and I enjoyed sitting outside the room in the evening. The landscape is rather lush so it felt private. In the morning the ducks would walk right up to the door. They'd hang around if you were sitting outside and then move on when they realized you weren't going to feed them. I didn't find that there was alot of foot traffic going by. We enjoyed our first floor room.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter