CBR vs AOA - QS Dining Choices

JK World

Mouseketeer
Planning our 3rd trip to WDW. First two trips were at Pop and AOA, currently booked at CBR for the 2019 trip. I've got some concerns about CBR, would love opinions!

Both Pop and AOA are very compact and walkable. We cross the bridge and visit the other resort easily, and like having the option of both dining locations. We eat very plain, and DS has food allergies, so our staples are basics like chicken, turkey, pizza, pasta, sandwiches.

We're booked preferred at CBR, although I'm not sure how preferable that will be when we want to ride the Skyliner next fall. The thought of both internal and external buses is awful. The pools and playgrounds are a nice plus, but not sure how much we'll use the pools in December (we only go in if it's 80 or hotter).

My biggest concerns are: what's the QS situation like at CBR? How are the options, and what are the lines like? How does it compare with AOA or Pop? I'm strongly considering switching to AOA, but want to be open to the idea of moderate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter