CBR & Polynesian Buses

Diane D

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at CBR and Polynesian in July and was wondering about the bus transportation. At CBR, I was thinking about requesting a room in Martinique. Can anyone tell me if that might be the first bus stop? And if the CBR buses are shared with another resort? Are the Polynesian buses shared with other resorts??

The Polynesian busses are shared with WL (first stop) and GF (last stop). So when you take the bus either way you only stop at one other resort. They are also right next to the TTC where you can get on busses that go directly to the location and the monorail can take you to MK and Epcot.

Steve

Hello! At the CBR, (if I remember correctly) you don't share a bus with any other resort. However, there are 7 stops that the bus makes. Depending on the way the bus driver enters (there are 2 diff. entrances) Jamaica is the first stop or if the driver chooses to go into the main entrance, Martinique might be the first. It depends on the driver and which way they take. In January, the drivers seemed to prefer the side entrance and Jamaice was the first stop. Hope you have a great trip!! :)

We just got back from CBR a week ago. The CBR buses do not share with another resort. We used the buses several times a day for 4 days and the drivers always started at Jamaica first. The Martinique stop was about the middle of the route. It doesn't take very long though.

Denise

Last year we stayed at CBR and the Grand Floridian and the bus service from CBR was SO MUCH BETTER than the bus service at GF. CBR goes directly to and from all of the parks, but the bus for the Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, and the Grand Floridian serves all 3 resorts for each trip and takes forever. Personally, this didn't bother us, but for some people, they can't stand to be on a bus for very long. I stayed at CBR again just a month ago and the bus service was just as good as last year. The only thing I noticed was that they moved the CBRs bus stops further away, at the parks than they were last year!! What's the deal with that? Maybe they rotate all the resorts and it's CBRs turn to be the furthest....? I don't know... but again, this wasn't anything that bothered us, it was just a few more feet away, that's all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter