CBR or CSR

drag n' fly

Sassy, salty and sweet....
Both are refurbing. I haven't been keeping up with any info. Planning for late Jan or early Feb. What to expect? Which one should I book. Taking my 16 year old son with me.

I would definitely pick CSR... I have stayed at both and did not like CBR at all.

Not sure if it will warm enough to swim but the pool is really nice at csr. Food court was bad though.

Not sure I’m much help :)

We loved staying at CSR, never have stayed at CBR so no comparison. However, from reports I have seen it seems that a lot of CBR's construction is further along and the new Centertown Market should be done by that time. There will still be construction with the gondola's (and new resort near there) but it would appear to be less than what is going on at CSR. If it was me I would probably go with CBR for that reason.

I love CSR so that would be my choice. You should go to the resort forum and check the thread for each of them. There's you'll get the latest updates on the construction going on and the completion dates.

CSR hands down. It's the most deluxe feeling moderate Disney has. The construction won't interfere with your stay at all. We have stayed in Cabanas and Ranchos. I preferred Ranchos - found it quieter. I also liked the quiet pool there, and it was only a short walk to the main pool. Of note, if you like going for breakfast - there is a QS at the main pool that serves breakfast. It's made to order, so always hot and fresh. When we stayed in December, my son and I were the only ones eating by the pool every morning. It was so quiet and peaceful - where the restaurants are not!

Also... we have stayed at CBR once and will never, ever stay there again. We had the WORST housekeeping experience we have ever had on site... hair everywhere, sticky stuff in the sink and on the sheets, black dust everywhere, and housekeeping left our door open. We came back from Epcot and could walk in the room without using our band. Never ever again!

Thanks very much. I ended up booking pofq because I have a bad back and am limited in how much walking to do. My son refuses to go with me unless I rent a scooter. I'm stubborn and refuse to cave but I might end up doing it just to make the holiday happier. My disability is invisible. I walk with a cane so I always feel self conscious about using a scooter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter