• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR king beds

miss1180

Mouseketeer
Hello! Im am looking at booking a kid-free trip with DH in june. we go to Disney every year, but have never stayed at CBR. since its just 2 of us, i'm thinking of booking a king bed room... are those only in certain sections? or are they in "less desirable" rooms? or is it just random? I know that Disney is good at finding ways to charge more for "less desirable" rooms (like the pirate rooms being in the farthest section... LOL ) so i just want to make sure thats not the case here, too. Or if its better to pay the extra for a preferred room with a queen bed... or just go standard and put a request in and cross my fingers HAHA

King beds are spread among all sections except
Pirate rooms. It could be in any of the other categories.

Hello! Im am looking at booking a kid-free trip with DH in june. we go to Disney every year, but have never stayed at CBR. since its just 2 of us, i'm thinking of booking a king bed room... are those only in certain sections? or are they in "less desirable" rooms? or is it just random? I know that Disney is good at finding ways to charge more for "less desirable" rooms (like the pirate rooms being in the farthest section... LOL ) so i just want to make sure thats not the case here, too. Or if its better to pay the extra for a preferred room with a queen bed... or just go standard and put a request in and cross my fingers HAHA

There are 8 king rooms in every building except Trinidad as those buildings have the Pirate Themed rooms.

Just stayed at CBR Dec 21-28 in a king room located in Jamaica 45 ground floor. It was a corner room so 2 windows lots of space highly recommend for 2 people. This locations was centrally located not to far from anything - the main area, bus stop and skyliner station. Love the skyliner so much faster and easier than the buses used after fireworks at EPCOT and HS and was a breeze - my grandkids thought we were riding a ride so they were entertained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter