• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBD oil in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLeFever

WPASADI II Co-Winner
My daughter uses CBD oil for anxiety. It is in a small glass bottle. Will she have a problem taking this into the park? thanks!

Actually "perfume bottles" and baby food are allowed in in glass.
The CBD oil is likely in a roller ball glass perfume bottle from the sounds of it.
It is probably in a small glass dropper bottle that is taken orally. I don’t know why CBD oil would be disallowed unless it is the version with THC or as someone else mentioned the glass issue.

It is probably in a small glass dropper bottle that is taken orally. I don’t know why CBD oil would be disallowed unless it is the version with THC or as someone else mentioned the glass issue.

Well tell that to the woman arrested.
I'm not saying it shouldn't be allowed.
I'm just saying the OP may want to get clarification from Disney about up-to-date policies so they do not run into trouble.
I believe medication is also allowed in a glass bottle.
I guess I'm not familiar enough with how CBD oil is used for anxiety. I figured it was almost like an essential oil that one would rub on pulse points.

Well tell that to the woman arrested.
I'm not saying it shouldn't be allowed.
I'm just saying the OP may want to get clarification from Disney about up-to-date policies so they do not run into trouble.
I believe medication is also allowed in a glass bottle.
I guess I'm not familiar enough with how CBD oil is used for anxiety. I figured it was almost like an essential oil that one would rub on pulse points.
Right, I don’t know why she was arrested, other than maybe it was a different type of CBD oil that contains other ingredients such as THC that may classify it as an illegal drug. Or it’s just not allowed at all in Florida. 🤷‍♀️ Yes, the original poster should get clarification, was just trying to say it won’t be excluded as glass because it doesn’t look like a perfume bottle.

She was arrested out of ignorance of the cms and law enforcement, FL is weird with CBD and I would avoid bringing it into the parks if possible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/06/us/disney-woman-sues-over-cbd-oil/index.html
https://insidethemagic.net/2020/09/disney-cbd-grandma-case-federal-court-lp1/
Inside the magic really shows their bias in that one but there you go.

Fl legality:
https://cbdclinicals.com/is-cbd-legal-in-florida/
TLDR: grandma falsely arrested over cbd thought to contain more than the allowable limit of thc, charges dropped and now she's filed a lawsuit for millions

Last edited:
Fwiw we haven’t seen a single headline about Disney calling Sheriffs in to arrest another Grandparent or Kid or Mom or whatever for cbd oil since The Incident.

To fix your glass problem does the supplier offer like a travel size or daily dose type version that isn’t in glass? I know some do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter