Cauldron Popcorn Bucket

RyMickey

Disney Freak
A friend of the family came back from a recent trip with a light-up cauldron popcorn bucket. Does anyone know if this bucket is refillable as we may consider buying one on our recent trip if it is and may hold off buying a normal bucket until we find the cauldron one? (Our friend was oblivious to the concept of refills so she wasn’t any help in answering this question!)

I bought one a few weeks ago, and yes it is refillable. We refilled it a few times.

Thanks!

I assume it’s refillable at all parks? Also, by chance, did you notice if it was available at any park other than Magic Kingdom? (I think that was the park at which our friend bought it.)

Thanks!

I assume it’s refillable at all parks? Also, by chance, did you notice if it was available at any park other than Magic Kingdom? (I think that was the park at which our friend bought it.)
It should be available at all four I believe.

Thanks!

I noticed the cauldron at the stand near Journey into the Imagination on 11/7. I noticed because it seemed so contrary to the Epcot theming! :-)

Thanks!

I bought mine at AK

Sorry to bother you both but may I ask where in each park you found them?

Also, has anyone found this at Disney Springs, and if so, where?

I got mine at the cart on Hollywood Blvd, past the fountain on the right, where you would turn to go towards the old Starring Rolls Cafe. After Sunset Blvd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter