Catholic Mass -- any Sat night?

CK1

DIS VET / DVC member
We will be headed out early on a Sunday, and can't seem to find any Sat night mass schedules anywhere (either at parks / resorts or maybe locally?)

All help appreciated!

Cindy & family

here's a link to Deb Wills' site - she refers to another catholic church offsite. Maybe you can call directory assistance to get the number and call them? I admire your determination....I probably would have just thrown in the towel for that Sunday....good for you!

Church Services - per wdwig.com

The Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine is a beautiful place to visit and pray. I hope your family has the opportunity to get there.

It is just across I-4 from WDW properties.

Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine has Sat. evening Mass at
6:00 p.m. It's a beautiful place to visit.

There is also a toll free number that will help you find a Catholic Church where ever you are by using the zip code. It is called "MASS TIMES". The phone number 1-800-MASSTIM. It begins with the closest churches to the zip code and expands the radius further and further. It will tell you this church is _ miles from your location, the address, phone number, and all the mass times. Sometimes its a little hard to understand the voice because it is a digital voice that instead sounds like a heavy accent at time, but you can always replay it. Its a great tool for anyone that travels and always easy to remember the number.

Good Luck! (I'll be calling there myself shortly for the same info)

WDWCamper

WDW, thanks for that info! I'll definitely pass that along... I am sure traveling members of our parish would love that info as well!

ANd thanks to all for the input around WDW mass times... I think the shrine sounds like a good plan. I am always so intrigued by other folk's churches -- this one certainly sounds nearby, too.

THanks again --

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter