Categorized Food Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has been updated as of 13 May 09.

Still slowly going through the process of deleting posts where the pictures have disappeared, very tiny/blurry/dark/etc pictures.

Sweet!!! :thumbsup2

This makes searching for pics a piece of cake (no pun intended:lmao:)

Thanks so much for doing this!

Earl of Sandwich, Jiko, Boma, Citricos look like their food is awesome. I am going solo in 5 weeks and will eat at all of them except Boma. LeCellier and California Grill were not to be had. I CAN'T WAAIT.

Does anyone else have problems clicking on the Categorized Food Pictures links? When I do, my computer freezes & I have to go to my Task Manager & every time it states, not responding. Anyone else have this problem?

Does anyone else have problems clicking on the Categorized Food Pictures links? When I do, my computer freezes & I have to go to my Task Manager & every time it states, not responding. Anyone else have this problem?

No, but It would be :flower3:lovely:flower3: if someone could update this link.

I love looking at all the pics by restaurant when deciding on which to pick.:surfweb:

Sorry everyone, but I'm not going to be updating this list any longer (at least at this point).

The fun has gone out of it and it's just a chore now.

Glad that so many people have enjoyed it over the last few years.

Sorry everyone, but I'm not going to be updating this list any longer (at least at this point).

I am sorry all the fun has gone out of it.. but I wanted to say thanks for all the hard work that you did on this... I am sure I am not the only one grateful for it:flower3:

I am sorry all the fun has gone out of it.. but I wanted to say thanks for all the hard work that you did on this... I am sure I am not the only one grateful for it:flower3:

I also want to say, Thanks! :goodvibes I appreciate all the work that you put into this.

KellyMae said:

I'm sorry to hear that's the case, but thank you so much for the work you have done! It was my family's first time on the DDP last year and the first point of call when deciding on our 2 weeks of ADRs was this thread. I'll still be using it as reference to decide on this years restaurants...and to drool over on a regular basis too of course!
Thanks again :-)

Kellie,
Thank you so much for doing this for so long. :cheer2: I know how much work it took :laundy: and so many have benefited from it :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter