Catastrophic deodorant failure, Dear Disney, could you please....

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
Just back from a whirlwind 7 day trip over labor day. Some musings, some fun, and heat. Oh good lord the heat!

Dear Disney::scratchin
Could you please:
- add benches, anywhere, everywhere?
- add shade flies. simple cloth, don't cost much (we passed on many things because there's no shade! (I'm looking at you Kite Tails show...
- For the love of all things figure out a better way to keep a magic band on your wrist! How about a traditional watch band buckle? We lost 2 on this trip. One happily was turned in and the other, gone for good. 😥
- Please do away with the 2pm hop check in BS. DH was golfing, I went with the kids to MK, we then went to Epcot. MY DH had to go to MK and check in... so stupid.
-Bring back package delivery to the resort! honestly I think they're loosing a lot. We didn't buy half as much because we didn't want to schlep it around! Or if no to the resort, package pickup at the end of the day!
-Please bring back the extended time for resort guests to book dining (more than 60 days+) like the good old days of 180 days!

My personal musings:
- Carry deodorant with you! Dang. People stink in the heat!
- Busses aren't the evil everyone makes them out to be. So you wait 20 min.. no biggie.
-I understand dining is a pain, but the mad scramble for a few places is silly. Lots of availabilty at the old tried, and true places.
- didn't see line cutting, or overly drunk people
-Mk on a party day is great and well worth it to go early in the day.
- MK has the best rides for babies/toddlers by far.
- HS Star Wars is unbelievable. Stunning. Droid building was fun and so was Lightsabers. Ogas was a nice respite from the heat (expensive, but fun atmosphere) Our server was very much in character the whole time.
-We over-planned. Way too much. Next time we'll just do one or two sit down meals and wing it. When we looked for day of dining, plenty showed up.
- We were very serious about having down time. But it never happened. Most nights we went for a swim when we got back.
- Beachcomber shack was well worth it.

It was a great trip. Next time we'll go for a longer vaction.

Great report. Love the part about deodorant LOL so true.
we are going Thursday
im glad to hear about the dining, we have a bunch of reservations and my wife and I both looked at each other and said that’s so much especially with food and wine going on, but on the other hand we’re afraid to cancel a few reservations because last year we tried To wing it without reservations and ended up some days with too much quick service.
sometime it’s fun to just let the day take its course just eat someplace unplanned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter