Cat owners and furniture?

I have 6 cats and violet leather couches. Cats aside I wouldn't have anything apart from leather now as it's so easy to clean. If something is spilled on it you just wipe it off - if something's spilled on a fabric sofa it's a tragedy! My cat's don't really claw at the furniture but it is marked somewhat with them. I love my cats so don't have expensive furniture so i can replace it. I think I paid the equivalent of maybe $1600 for the two of them.

View attachment 549196

I bought this little tool for only $9 (fabric shaver). It did a great job with the pulls in the fabric of my chairs. I was a little afraid to use it at first. It work out great and made a world of difference.
View attachment 549197
That’s a great idea! I had one of those shavers years ago to use on sweaters. I loved it! Don’t know what happened to it, and I forgot about it. I’m going to order a new one right away. Thanks for the suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter