cat. 8 vs. cat. 9?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
I know the cat. 9 rooms on deck 1 have the little portholes. Do the cat. 9 on deck 2 have the bigger portholes, like a cat. 8? If I could book a cat. 9 with the larger porthole, would there be any advantage to booking an 8 over a 9? Thanks!

The only difference between a cat. 8 and a cat. 9 (on deck 2), is the deck. The category 8's are on decks 5, 6, & 7. Other than that, the rooms are the same. They both have the large porthole. The only potential advantage is being higher on the ship.

Cat 9 on deck two has one large porthole. Atleast ours did --stateroom 2090. We are going with Cat 8 this fall. Same room but much higher in the ship. The engine noise on deck two bothered me, but I'm a light sleeper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter