castmember uniforms (moving to Creative community boards)

You are truly talented. Those are completely amazing! Please tell me you do etsy/ebay (can I even say that??). I have plenty of friends that would LOVE to get their hands on your adorable designs!!!

Your kids are super cute! The hats -- OMG! I have to agree with the PPs, these are def the cutest things I have seen on these boards in a good long while.

Impressed, speechless, and totally jealous I don't have your skillz!!

Hope you and your family enjoy your next trip and keep those pics coming. And, seriously, if you have a shop, you should put that in your signature (if that doesn't break any rules...I don't know)

:goodvibes

THANKS! Sent you a pm :thumbsup2

Wow, those are amazing! So talented. Thanks for sharing, and again I meant no diesrespect with my question, but glad I asked, or we never would have seen your talent. Happy sewing, and travels.

Wow, those are amazing! So talented. Thanks for sharing, and again I meant no diesrespect with my question, but glad I asked, or we never would have seen your talent. Happy sewing, and travels.

Its no problem! I did not want to orginally post pics to make people think I was fishing for business. I was glad to share:)

Here is some more castmember cuteness (as I call them)

My friends in the Christmas party costumes were even given Mickey and Minnie stockings as gifts by catsmembers because they loved thier outfits so much!

Not at all. I make kids clothes and my kids love looking like the castmembers! They get so much attention and think it is super fun! These were some of the ones they are considering for our next trip. here are some from teh last trip we did. The Tower of Terror ones we had tons of cms freaking out and loving the kids! They even offered to take us back up and put the kids in teh frint row to ride again but my kids were done after one ride. LOL!

Epic.

Really amazing work, thanks for posting & sharing! You are incredibly talented!!! I think the first one you posted of your DD dressed like the Storybook Circus CM is the absolute best, but they are all fantastic.

Oh. My. Gosh. So amazing that I have no words to express it!

What started off as a semi-boring thread turned into the best one ever. I have NEVER seen anything so cute and well done. Not today, not since I've been on DIS, not ever.

I only checked back in on this thread because I was intrigued that it had three pages. I'm so glad I did. Those photos made my day. :thumbsup2

Really amazing work, thanks for posting & sharing! You are incredibly talented!!! I think the first one you posted of your DD dressed like the Storybook Circus CM is the absolute best, but they are all fantastic.

That is my fav too!!!! In fact we normally dont rewear stuff on other trips but I think that one will be making another appearance on our August trip!

Oh. My. Gosh. So amazing that I have no words to express it!

What started off as a semi-boring thread turned into the best one ever. I have NEVER seen anything so cute and well done. Not today, not since I've been on DIS, not ever.

I only checked back in on this thread because I was intrigued that it had three pages. I'm so glad I did. Those photos made my day. :thumbsup2

WOW :worship: That really makes my day!!!!! Thank you soooooo sooooooo much!!!!! Glad you checked back! I am going to post a few more pics but then that is it for what I have created thus far. I am pretty sure the splash mountain one will be for sure this trip sincethat is the one DD REALLY REALLY wants!

I think this is pretty much it for catsmember dresses that I have created so far but I want to do lots more. We susually do 2-3 per trip plus if I get any special orders for them. i am really hoping to do halloween party ones!

Norway inspired dress

This is not really castmember but they were so fun to make:

And another non castmember but I think one of my favorites of all time!!!!!

Moving to Creative Community boards.

Please note the Disboards rules regarding advertising and for sale posts

Here is some more castmember cuteness (as I call them)

My friends in the Christmas party costumes were even given Mickey and Minnie stockings as gifts by catsmembers because they loved thier outfits so much!

Sent this photo to Zach, sure he'll get a chuckle out of it. Just for general info, we really don't like these party costumes that much.

so apparently we broke a rule. You cannot ask me to PM you information about my dresses at all; the only reason I posted the first place was not to gain more business but to ask questions so I can get pictures of cm costumes so i could make my kids things for my upcoming trip. When asked what it was for, i shared pictures. I am glad i brought smiles to many of your faces today. The whole point of these dresses is to show our appriciation and love for the cms. Please don't ask me to pm you because i won't be able to share anymore and they might shut the thread down. Thanks everyone. I was just showing cm love! !!

Can anyone confirm that the splash mountain picture posted in page one is what they wear more? That is the one for sure my dd wants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter