• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castle Inn and Suites

AZpharmacist

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here? How is it? Its fairly inexpensive with my AAA discount and right across the street from Disneyland, right? How is the noise level? Is it clean?

In the most general form of "across the street," yes, it's across the street. It's in the far SE corner of California Adventure, at Harbor and Katella. That means it's about a 10-12 minute walk. You'll effectively be walking from the back to the front of DCA, but on the outside of the green fence, then using the pedestrian walkway to get into the esplanade.

It's been getting okay reviews, better since their remodel, I believe. I've never stayed there personally. How good is the rate? We might be able to find you a better rate at a closer hotel. :wizard:

In the most general form of "across the street," yes, it's across the street. It's in the far SE corner of California Adventure, at Harbor and Katella. That means it's about a 10-12 minute walk. You'll effectively be walking from the back to the front of DCA, but on the outside of the green fence, then using the pedestrian walkway to get into the esplanade.

It's been getting okay reviews, better since their remodel, I believe. I've never stayed there personally. How good is the rate? We might be able to find you a better rate at a closer hotel. :wizard:

Its $111 from Dec 1st to 4th. I'm planning soooo last minute and am very stressed. I booked at the Hilton Anaheim but its about a 20 min walk about believe and I think that may be a bit much for my baby. Its about $95 but we have to pay for parking and comes out to about $109

We stayed in March. It is about an 8-10 minute walk to the entrance.

The rooms were recently refurbished so we found then to be great. We prefer the Tropicana as it is directly across the street but if we couldn't get in I would for sure consider the Castle Inn again.

I stayed there last year at the same time. We really enjoyed it. The room was nicely done, and very clean. No breakfast, but we like to eat in the parks, so that wasn't a big deal. The walk was easy, even with a 3yr old and me being 3-4 months pregnant! I would totally stay there again. We are the type to mainly use the rooms for sleep and don't go back for naps.

We stayed there last November and will be staying there again in a few weeks. We've gotten really good rates there. Rooms were recently refurbished when we were there last and very clean. We had some noise one morning when kids were running around outside our room, but obviously that can happen anywhere.

Thanks! I think I'll book since it's so much closer than the hilton. Half a mile makes a huge difference when traveling with a 16 month old!

I stayed there with 3 friends last April. I thought it was great and we got a very good nightly rate. I like staying closer if at all possible but it was worth what we saved to walk a little extra. And it was only a little extra. Not a bad walk at all.
It was clean and beds were comfy.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter