• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castle in April 2023

BostonEd

I'd rather be skiing.
What's Cindy's castle going to look like in April? The 50th anniversary celebration is officially over in March. Am I going to see a castle covered in scaffolding?

I don't know, but I think they can take off the decor fairly quicly and easily. Honestly, I love the flourishes on the turrets anyway and they can leave those. The only thing they really need to do is take down the "50" medalion over the clock.

Last edited:
I really don't like the color of the castle without all the added bling. I hope they leave it up or just go all in and repaint it.

Like this.

52419b856bb3f71c57ab832d

I hope they leave it up or just go all in and repaint it.
That brings up a good point. What happened when they painted it this last time? Did they go in stages over night? Did they cover it at all? I don't remember.

Here's what it looked like with the new paint job, before they added the decorations.

WDW-Magic-Kingdom-AP-Preview-Cinderella-Castle-Paint-by-Numbers-1-700x605.jpg

Frankly I am not a fan of the brighter colors, they clash with the gray of the lower area. That hard bright blue just doesn't match the pink. But they won't repaint it, they'll just leave it like this.

My favorite part is the bright blue because blue is my favorite color. I like the two tone of the pink and gray too.

Bumping this... wondering what the castle will look like 4/19 and 4/20. Anyone heard any recent scuttlebutt?

Bumping this... wondering what the castle will look like 4/19 and 4/20. Anyone heard any recent scuttlebutt?
It’ll probably be the way it looked before the 50th. Pink/blue paint with grey bricking around it. Picture up above. They’re going to definitely take the 50 off

Hot off the presses going to keep current color scheme just missing the 50th stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter