Castle Class on Eurostar

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
HI All I was just wondering if anyone has traveled Castle Class on Eurostar and wether you thought it was worth the extra money. Thanks in advance.
Bluegirl :flower1:

Hi,

I travelled on it once because standard class was completely full on the day we wanted to travel. It's slightly more spacious but you can still end up in seats like plane seats with just a table to lift down on the back of the seat in front. I thought all seats would be 2 opposite each other and a table in between. Saying that though when we went the carriage was virtually empty so you could sit more or less wherever you liked.

You get a meal but it's not a hot meal. A large roll, drink, yoghurt and fruit if I remember rightly - think I've missed something out but can't remember.

In my opinion if you can get one of the more comfortable seats in standard class it's not worth paying the extra for castle class. We've been since then on Eurostar and I booked standard class and we just took our chances re seating.

Joanne

We travelled once on Castle Class and the meal was the same as in standard class! I find standard seats perfectly comfortable, it is only for a few hours after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter