Castaway gifts

lizzyb

DIS Veteran
I booked a cruise with my sister. I am silver (gold after this cruise) but she is a first timer. Will she receive anything (lanyard)?

Your stateroom will receive 1 gift to be shared; that will be based on your Silver CC status.
You as an individual will receive a lanyard for your Silver CC status.
The new cruiser does not receive any item directly.

Bring your old one for her. They don’t seem as popularly used as in the past. Or I just don’t notice them.

For those opting to use Magic Band + instead of the room key for cabin access, and phones for activities schedule, things are changing. But not the “no gift for newbies.”

As others have mentioned, first time cruisers will not get anything even if they share a room with someone with a different status. You'll get your normal silver gift and your lanyard but she will not. We had this happen on our last cruise my parents brought my nephews who had never cruised. So they didn't get lanyards. It wasn't a big deal for us tho as we just planned on them using magic bands around the ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter