castaway club member?

samoyed

Mouseketeer
What does being a prior cruise guest get you? I know they have a special get together on the ship for Castaway Club members. Do you have to dress for that. Are there any other perks for being a Castaway Club member.

I still haven't received my card for being a Castaway Club member. We booked through a travel agent and I never received my card.... had to call DCL directly to get my number, but no card. That was over a year ago. Would that be a problem on the next cruise... not having a card.

You do not need your card. If you have been on a Disney Cruise before, you are automatically a mamber. Make sure you tell your TA or DCL that you are a member, there will be a gift waiting in your romo for you. Right now it is a towel and two pins per stateroom. The reception is nice, YUMMY coconut shrimp and free drinks,(mai tai's I think). You just go as you are, not bathing suits though....:D

I agree. We took our first cruise August of 2000 and I still haven't received my Castaway Club Membership number. Now I am getting a quote from Dreams Unlimited for another cruise and I don't have a number to provide them with. I think they need an updated method of notifying prior cruisers of this information

Now I am getting a quote from Dreams Unlimited for another cruise and I don't have a number to provide them with.

I never got a card either. When I booked my upcoming cruise (my third DCL cruise) with Dreams, I gave them the dates of my previous two cruises, and they were able to find my information and note it on my reservation.

Beth

We sailed in June of this year, and received a packet from DCL last week. I don't know if it mattered, but we did book another cruise while on board.

In the packet was our Castaway Club card (and number), as well as post cards to give to friends. The post cards have a code for a $50 first time cruise stateroom credit. The post card was also for your friend to send in and get the DCL video. Seemed sort of weird to list the code on a piece of paper which was supposed to be mailed away. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter