• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Cay - what do you like to do and are prebooked excursions worth it?

Is the parasailing excursion worth it? It's the only one we're seriously considering for our upcoming May cruise...I'm interested in it but I also feel like part of me wants to do it just because it seems like I "ought" to book something since this is our first cruise...if that makes any sense.

We thought so. We've booked it several times but were only able to do it the once at CC. We cruised with friends last year and all tried to book it but it was cancelled due to high winds. We all vacationed together at Aulani last month and finally managed to do it in Honolulu. We all really enjoyed it. The views are amazing from that height and I wasn't at all scared as I expected to be which is why I was willing to do it a second time. We'll probably try to book it again if we go to CC on another cruise.

Solo cruiser here. I just chill at Serenity Bay for the day. No bothering with any excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter