Castaway Cay- Float Rental Question

dtk07

Mouseketeer
If we wanted to clear our beach chair area and explore Castaway Cay, can we return our tube/float and get it back if we return? Do they keep record of that or would we have to lug the float/tube around in case we want to use it again later?

I'm sort of excited, we've to castaway cay twice but never got further than Cookies BBQ. My son just loved the family beach. Being a little older, and seeing Pelican Plunge on YouTube videos, he seems much more open to exploring the island a little more this time.

We always just put the floats on our chairs and threw a towel on them so they wouldn't blow away. We never had one taken but I guess it could happen. If it does get taken just show them your receipt and they should issue you a new one.

It would be totally impractical to drag your float around with you while exploring the island.

We explore but leave most of our stuff at the chairs on the family beach. You could clear all your stuff but why if you are coming back eventually. There are plenty of chairs on CC.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter