Castaway Cay excursions canceled

We are definitely taking our own snorkel masks and snorkel with us. I am not trusting anyone's cleaning of that.

Just received the email that the fishing excursion we booked for our 1/22/22 cruise has been cancelled. Looks like it will be a quiet beach day.

We are going on the Dec 20-26 Magic sailing and just received an email that the fishing boat excursion my husband booked had already been canceled. Has anyone else experienced an activity get canceled this far out? Wondering if its common or if it's a sign of more strict Covid distancing guidelines being put in place.

That’s so upsetting we’re supposed to sale in February from New Orleans I’m seriously thinking about postponing it again this would be the fourth time I’ve pushed it back

That’s so upsetting we’re supposed to sale in February from New Orleans I’m seriously thinking about postponing it again this would be the fourth time I’ve pushed it back

I've decided to move my Feb 7th cruise. Too much to spend to not get the whole enchilada

Just to let you guys know they took away our parasailing at castaway cay. And when they brought it back about two weeks to 10 days before we sale we did not get any heads up that it was available again or given back the opportunity to reclaim our spot. Thankfully somebody on our social media page gave us a heads up and we were able to get a parasailing time again.

Just to let you guys know they took away our parasailing at castaway cay. And when they brought it back about two weeks to 10 days before we sale we did not get any heads up that it was available again or given back the opportunity to reclaim our spot. Thankfully somebody on our social media page gave us a heads up and we were able to get a parasailing time again.

I hope you get to go, but I have yet to see a report since cruising started again that anyone was able to parasail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter