Castaway Cay 5K sign up?

AllThatJazz

there's no business like show business
Don't laugh... Where do I sign up for the 5K?! I've searched the internet up and down.

Don't laugh... Where do I sign up for the 5K?! I've searched the internet up and down.

At the Port Adventures Desk-- just like signing up for any excursion, but no charge. You will get a 'ticket' and bib when you sign up. Hope that helps!

When I was on the Wonder we signed up in Diversions (the game room) early the morning we arrived at CC.
that's the only time I've run it.
Peach

On our July Dream cruise they said sign up at Guest Services (which my husband did). When we got to the meeting point (Evolution) before the race several people said they hadn't sign up and the castmember said "no big deal" and signed them up then.

Check your Personal Navigator for Castaway Cay 5K info. It'll be in the one you receive the night before you arrive on the island. On the Fantasy, we met in one of the lounges and signed up that morning. You'll all walk off the ship together towards the starting line. Have fun!

In February, I was on the Dream and signed up at Guest Services when I boarded. I didn't notice anyone signing up morning of, but perhaps they did. Information about signing up at GS was in the Navigator I received in the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter