Cast Member Encounters

monosgrande

On The Eighth Day God Created The Mouse
Way back in the mid 70's, my first trip to the Magic Kingdom as a wee lad, we ran into Pluto and Goofy as we meandered through the park. My dad asked Pluto to sit with me so he could get a picture. I sat, and then Pluto sat on my lap. Again, I was about 10, and some large cast member plopped down on top of me, crushing me and squeezing the air out of me. While my dad slowly putzed around with his camera (a regular occurence) I frantically waved my arms and tried signalling my mom that I couldn't breath. Finally, as I was beginning to panic, dad snapped twelve pics and I was released from Pluto's crushing butt. I was so mad I pouted for the next couple of hours as my dad giggled. Good times.

So what's the weirdest, best, annoying, cutest, etc. encounter you or your children have had?

well when a couple of yrs ago i think it might have been our 2002 trip well my sister was five and i was eight and we were watching the disney stars and motorcars parade and my sister and my mom were sitting on a bench and my sister was sitting on my moms lap while i was sitting in one of those two child stroller things(i dont know how i fit in it when i was 8?) ok so walking in the parade are those two characters called pain and panic from hercules and they come and panic sits on my sisters lap and then pain sits on top of panic so now theyre both on my sisters lap. she was laughing so hard. and then later in the parade the villans float comes by and hades is in the car float and he sees my sister and he takes his cane and starts pointing it at my sister and he makes it look like he is going to jump out of the car/float thing and my sister starts screaming at the top of her lungs it was so funny

i have 2 cute moments that stick in my mind. i have twin sons,one who is in a wheelchair, and we were in toontown whrer you queue up inside the toy store there,cant remember the name, to see the princesses anyway my boys were two and a half. a cm saw my little guy in his chair and said we could have a few minutes longer than normal if we wished, so we go in and see minnie,pooh,tigger,eeyore,mickey and cinderellas mouses are there also, now susie mouse(i think thats her name) is sitting on the floor and daniel(twin not in chair)runs straight for her and jumps up on her knee and cuddles into her, now susie mouse is cuddling him and stroking his leg while he decides this is where he is going to take his afternoon nap! so here is my baby on a big mouses knee,going to sleep in the middle of mk, priceless!!! i do have a video of it and even now it makes me cry. later on we saw cinderella and daniel and josh got on her knee (one on each knee)for a photo and i have never seen two little boys of two and a half be so embarrassed, they held there heads down,they both had there tongues in their cheeks and they were pink!:rotfl2: great photo to use when they are older. adorable and hilarious at the same time.

I got picked up and spun around by Roger Rabbit on Thanksgiving day in 1989. We were walking through Tomorrowland, the place was practically deserted. We ran into Roger and he ran over to me, grabbed my back and legs and hauled me up, spun around then started to walk off. My mum has a pic of us as he is starting to lift me up, my face is beet red, mouth hanging wide open yelling.

It was nuts...

Another story...my 5 year old cousin the first time she went to MK, ran into the Sheriff of Nottingham, who tried to 'take her nose'. Everytime she saw him after that, she was convined he would do it again...and not just hime but all OTHER male, animal characters!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter