Cast Member Benefits: Assume They Will be Ineligible for new FP pay system?

PrestonatorSR

Mouseketeer
My working assumption is that cast members touring the parks will be ineligible to use FP system when it returns as a paid feature? So, hypothetically, for mooching family members, will there be any way to add FP as a paid option for those who enter the parks under a CMs gate pass in the future?

Asking for a friend :)

I’m sure they would be able to purchase Genue+ like anybody else, why would they be excluded?

I guess I'm not super conversant in how the new system will work. Thought it had to be added to your ticket purchase--just couldn't conceive how that is possible on someone getting complimentary park access...So, how does it work in that scenario. Sorry, I should have done more homework before posting.

My guess is that Genie+ will have to be purchased at midnight, that there won't be an option to buy in advance, even with a park reservation. Simply because Disney stated that only date based tickets and packages will be able to book it in advance. I'm a former moocher, so I wondered when I saw that wording from Disney. My parents are former CMs.

I guess I'm not super conversant in how the new system will work. Thought it had to be added to your ticket purchase--just couldn't conceive how that is possible on someone getting complimentary park access...So, how does it work in that scenario. Sorry, I should have done more homework before posting.
I haven’t done it in a loooong time, when you enter the park under a gate pass does anything show up in MDE?

If you have been given comp tickets that can be added to MDE, I would think you could add Genie+ at midnight, but we won’t know until it rolls out! There might some exclusions in the beginning too. I think CM passes have been pretty limited this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter