Caskbill

Oh my gosh...I am just getting to reviewing all the threads I frequent on the DIS and this is the first I have heard about it-Caskbill passed away the day I left for WDW and I did not sign on to a computer the entire time I was there.

To Caskbill's family-all my prayers are with you during this time. Please take comfort in that he was well loved on the DIS and whenever I see the :surfweb: icon, I will forever think of him and all of you. I am glad that all of you were able to get him home from WDW and I know that he will forever want you to remember that as the happy place.

To people on the boards who were much closer to him than many of the rest of us are, my prayers and thoughts are with all of you as well.

Peg.....so glad to see you posting....our thoughts are with you during this most difficult time....please keep in touch. We hope to see you again sometime at one of the DVC resorts.

Have been away from the boards for a while and just heard.........

So very sorry to hear of Bill's passing. A true giant in the "Kingdom".

We are all so very appreciative for all that he has given of himself for all of us.........

Peace and prayers to him and his family.............

You will be missed.

homewardbound
I just jumped on to see if there were any latest posts on my husband's,Caskbill's, thread. I saw your message and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Each day is currently a challenge...somehow I/we muddle through. I am constantly reminded of the people in DVC whose lives Bill gently touched. He is sorely missed by us !
Thanks again-
Bill's wife- Peg

My deepest sympathy and prayers to the family of Caskbill. My family enjoyed many a DVC trip using the planning programs he so generously shared.

Peg- thanks for the info on Kidani. Sorry for los. I lost my dad after heart surgery some 20 years ago. I was 19. But the one thing I treasure was my first trip to Disney in 82 when we stayed at the Poly. Only Poly and Contemp were there back then and had to book a year out to get a room. We try to eat there every time we go. Can't wait to try Kidani.

I will soon be taking my own signature on the DISboards to reply to some very special people in our Disney Vacation Club ownership group. I am not the "guru" that my talented husband was on the computer or with programing...but did accompany him to many Disney locations over the years.

Thank you again for all the prayers, thoughts, and remembrances that you have sent to me and my family. They have given us some very happy memories of my husband and his gentle ways of helping all who asked.

Bill's Wife-
Peg

Peg, I missed this quoted part of one of your replies before. I'm glad to hear you are going to be joining us. I've always injoyed seeing you at our meets, and I hope that means you will still come to them. I always used to joke that you, Bill, and John made it to more of my meets than I did! Bill's legacy on this board will live on for a long time. We are still keeping you in our prayers. I know you'll be fine, because you are a strong woman, but just know that we are all grieving with you. You are still in my prayers.

Since I'm relatively new to this board, I did not know Bill and (sadly) will not share the benefit of his wisdom and experience.

I send my sincerest sympathy to his family.

Sorry to hear the sad news. Our thoughts and prayers go to his family.
His posts will be missed on the disboards.

DeerH

So sorry to see this news. So sad. Caskbill was truly a one of a kind DVC member for us here - we're all better planners with his point tracker. He was always so helpful and gave great advice. He will be sorely missed.

Peg & family, our hearts go out to you. May you find comfort in your memories in the days to come. :hug:

Oh my gosh..I haven't been on the DVC boards for awhile and I just saw this. I am soo sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who knew Caskbill and his family. May they cherish every memory and moment they had together.

Gosh- I haven't been on the boards for a while due to work but now that I had some free time since I am at HHI I noticed someone with his picture with dates on their signature and was hoping it was in reference to a different person with the same name. It is very sad to learn this news. His contributions to the DISboards, including his great program, will be missed. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Belated sincere condolences. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Belated sincere condolences. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Halo

Thanks for your recent post. Bill would be honored that so many DVC owners felt so strongly about his devotion to the DISboards and DVC of which we are a part. Thanks again.

Peg, I have not looked over the Dis discussion board for about 6 months and was surprised of the passing of a very nice man your husband bill.I remember when the planner program came out and was overwhelmed by his generosity.He will never be forgotten and I will tell new DVC members about the man called CASKBILL

TIGGERGUY 2000--BILLY LAGSTROM

Peg, I have not looked over the Dis discussion board for about 6 months and was surprised of the passing of a very nice man your husband bill.I remember when the planner program came out and was overwhelmed by his generosity.He will never be forgotten and I will tell new DVC members about the man called CASKBILL

TIGGERGUY 2000--BILLY LAGSTROM

Tiggerguy 2000

Just jumped on after days off...and saw your post. Thanks for your:yay: post as to Bill's many DVC talents...let his "DVC legend" live on!
CaskPeg:yay:

I haven't posted here in some time and was so saddened to see this thread. :sad2: I always knew that anytime I needed answers to DVC questions Caskbill was the "go to" guy.

I am so sorry for your / our loss and I hope Caskbill knows how much we all appreciated him and how much we will all miss him. :hug:

Peg,
I never met Bill, but anyone who has been to these boards knows about his wonderful programs and that he could answer just about any question. I lost my husband three and a half years ago, and it breaks my heart to hear when someone else is widowed. You have my deepest sympathy and I pray for you and your family. May you cherish all the memories you made together over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter