Caskbill

I haven't been here in a little bit and I can't believe I'm reading this! :sad2: I was just about to check and see if there were any updates for his point tracker! How unfortunate... words don't seem adequate... much love and pixy dust to his family and friends. :grouphug:

D4D

This has been posted in a separate thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204841) but I thought it should be mentioned here as well. The DISboards will be going dark from 5pm to 7pm this evening in Bill's honor. If you access the boards, you will be redirected to a memorial page. The time coincides with the visitation and services in Indiana so that we can all be there in spirit.

i just heard about Bill's passing when i read the notice that the board will be going dark in his memory.

I didn't know him that well but i know he worked very hard on the DVC program we all enjoy using and seems that he was a wonderful person.

i'm very sorry to hear about his passing and hope his family knows hoe much he will be missed

Just heard about Bills passing. He will truly be missed.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and his many friends.

How awful! I was off the boards a few days and just found out. My prayers to the family. Caskbill will most definitely be missed here on the DIS.

Our deepest symphaties to his family. I am sure he will be missed very much, may you find peace through this all.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Caskbill and his family. He was a kind, wonderful Man and he will be missed greatly.

Just hearing this now. Oh my. I don't have the words. Bill was SO helpful to me when I was getting ready to buy DVC. He spent so much time with me online and patiently answered all of my questions. What a kind and generous man.

I hope it is some consolation to his family that he left such a large footprint behind.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope his family accepts my condolences.

I was very saddened to read that Bill had passed away... when I last checked in on this board, the report was that he was feeling better.

My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

Thank you, Bill, for all your dedication to the DIS and the DIS family.

Kathy

I'm so sorry to hear about his passing... he was such a big part of the disboards and dvc community.

My thoughts and prayers to his family. :grouphug:

He will be missed. :sad1:

My deepest condolences to his family. I truly respected him and appreciated his work. It is a great loss indeed.

What a great tribute that was posted on the boards for the memorial black out. It shows how much Bill will be missed

Vandy-
Don't know where in Iowa you are located, but know it was Bill's and My own place of birth. Thank you so much for your thoughts. I and my family are still in shock...the reality has not set in....and our loss is monumental. We only know that Bill is in a better place....but we who are left behind...can only struggle on. Thanks for your kind words.
Bill's wife-Peg

Vandy-
Don't know where in Iowa you are located, but know it was Bill's and My own place of birth. Thank you so much for your thoughts. I and my family are still in shock...the reality has not set in....and our loss is monumental. We only know that Bill is in a better place....but we who are left behind...can only struggle on. Thanks for your kind words.
Bill's wife-Peg

Peg, we said prayers here for all of you last night during the time of Bill's service. I can not imagine how you feel, but I know you must be in shock still. Just know that we are all thinking of you.:grouphug:

Ditto, Diane. Peg we are all sending you & your family strength and courage thru prayer. Here's hoping you're feeling even a little bit of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter