Caskbill needs some prayers ... **Updated 6/10/09

Hello everyone!

I'm feeling quite a bit better, the meds are certainly helping. Still a little weak, but my breathing is greatly improved and I'm able to walk short distances.

Just wanted to hop on line quickly to say that I've read all your messages and want to give everyone a heartfelt Thank You for all your kind words and prayers. They have touched me deeply. I've always known our DIS DVC community was special, and all your well wishes have certainly shown that to be true.

We finally fly back to Indiana tomorrow, and it will be good to get home.

Again, thanks to all of you.

Bill

Absolutely wonderful to hear that you're feeling better and able to head home. We'll keep those prayers coming that your recovery is swift and complete!!

Glad to hear your doing better. Have a safe flight. Will pray for a quick recovery.

Hello everyone!

I'm feeling quite a bit better, the meds are certainly helping. Still a little weak, but my breathing is greatly improved and I'm able to walk short distances.

Just wanted to hop on line quickly to say that I've read all your messages and want to give everyone a heartfelt Thank You for all your kind words and prayers. They have touched me deeply. I've always known our DIS DVC community was special, and all your well wishes have certainly shown that to be true.

Bill
That's great, Bill! I'm still going to keep you in my prayers though, until you say you are good as new!:thumbsup2

want to give everyone a heartfelt Thank You for all your kind words and prayers. They have touched me deeply. I've always known our DIS DVC community was special, and all your well wishes have certainly shown that to be true.

I like to think that we're a giant family here on the DVC boards :love: (as proven by the frequently heated "my home is better than your home" comparisons and "why did you paint it THAT color?" discussions :rotfl: ... All the stuff that acquaintances wouldn't dare discuss, but family has no problem throwing in our faces ;))

Take care Bill. Have a good flight. I'm looking forward to seeing you get back to health! :wizard:

My thoughts and prayers are with you Bill!! Rest and stay strong. Just know that your thought of by many............take care!!!

Thanks for posting the personal update. :)

I just spoke with Bill and he really sounds great. He has wonderful support from his family and is feeling much better. He still has a ways to go, but is on some appropriate medications that are working to get him stronger already.

His PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) is at the top and he'll be back to normal soon. :) He was truly touched by the support from his DIS/DVC family - it means a lot to him.

Be well, Bill!

Hello everyone!

Bill

So happy to hear from you bill. Get strong and well soon. DH had a quadruple (after two heart attacks) and another surgery soon after that so I know and feel for you. Will keep praying for you and keep us updated. Have a safe trip home.

Glad to hear the great update. Have a safe flight home. You will be in our prayers during your recovery. Some pixie dust just for you:tink:

Hello everyone!

Bill

:hug: Bill. Exhaling.

:love:sent your way.

All the best to you,

Lisa

Safe travels, Bill. Glad to see you were able to check-in. Everyone is praying for your complete recovery!

Great to hear you're doing better, Bill. Keep on getting stronger. Have a safe trip home tomorrow and take care. It was great seeing you, Peg, John and everyone else at Diane's DIS DVC meet on 5/11 and here's hoping we're all well and able to see each other at someone's meet next May!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter