• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cash question

Reasha.kling

Earning My Ears
When staying in a villa paying cash, but using the DVC discount, do you get daily mousekeeping? Trying to plan out my envelopes!

Thanks!

No, you get T&T on day 4 and full cleaning on day 8. Just as if you used points.

It's been a while but I think I remember getting daily housekeeping when I booked a studio villa with cash via CRO. Could be wrong though.

It's been a while but I think I remember getting daily housekeeping when I booked a studio villa with cash via CRO. Could be wrong though.

you would only get the DVC discount by booking through MS, which means no daily housekeeping.

(but it's true that the CRO discounts might be better.)

I agree the posts above that with CRO you get daily housekeeping.

And when booking through MS for the 25% discount, then you only get T&T on day four or a full cleaning if staying 8 days or more. Then it's a four day rotation between T&T and full cleaning.

The ironic part is that sometimes CRO has a 30 or 36% discount which is better than DVC offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter