• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Casey's Corner Left Off New Park Map

Well it's on the MDE map still, I'm guessing any paper maps that are out now were printed before the decision to open, they can't exactly have stuff ready and waiting with the snap of a finger it does take a bit of turn around time since they do have artists who work on the maps.

Also, map or no map, it's open. My friend who is a CM ate there on Sunday and texted me because she was so happy about the corn dog nuggets, I don't know how old this map picture is but it's obviously not a rendering of the absolute current offerings since it also doesn't list plaza ice cream shop which is also open.

It is our tradition as well. It made me sad when we visited during the pandemic and could not get a footlong.

Regardless, it's open now with no plans to close it as far as I'm aware.

I'm guessing updated maps will follow.

Dan

They used to have gluten free buns for their hotdogs but when I check mobile ordering there’s no option to ask for it on the app. Wondering if they still have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter