Casey Anthony TRIAL THREAD #1

Do you think that Casey Anthony will testify in her defense?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd. The outline in that photo is different than the one on Websleuths. The one on WS has her foot down near the ruler below the "1". The outline there is very clear. From the bottom 7 up to 3 is her arm, the bigger blob is her chest, her foot is below the "1".

That's odd. The outline in that photo is different than the one on Websleuths. The one on WS has her foot down near the ruler below the "1". The outline there is very clear. From the bottom 7 up to 3 is her arm, the bigger blob is her chest, her foot is below the "1".
Can you post the one from websleuths? :confused3

I hope someone explained to her that she doesn't have to "judge" Casey, like to make a judgment if she's a good or bad person. Don't jurors just take the facts and decide it the evidence is enough to convict? I don't see that as judging anyone. The people who say she's a monster or she's a sweet girl, well that's judging.

No. They have to listen to the evidence and decide if the evidence proves her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is a difference. It can't be that they've heard a lot of things that sound like she would be guilty, so they find her guilty. They must determine that there is no evidence that supports a reasonable doubt of her guilt vs. innocence.

(Stupid internet lost my post. :headache: )

What I was getting at was, sure there would be blood in the trunk, and the pool, because Caylee drowned. I always hear about blood evidence in drowning accidents. :sad2:

It still boggles the mind that the "it's not my place to judge" juror made the cut. That is the very definition of being a juror. If you can't judge, go home. Why she was kept is beyond me. I am afraid she will be a problem. Too often, her sort wants proof beyond "any shadow of a doubt" and not beyond a reasonable doubt. Maybe she'll get some illness that requires hospitalization and an alternate can take her place........

Words that signify Casey's nose is about to grow:

Absolutely
Definitely
I'm petrified
Honestly
In all honesty
The media (or cops) have misconstrued/twisted....this translates to "They don't believe what I tell them, the *%#$^*&^^."

And when she told the police she would lie, steal or do whatever it took to get Caylee back, you know they wanted to say, "We KNOW you will lie. Why don't you try telling the truth for a change?"

I half expect her to raise her fist in the air and swear, ala Scarlett O'Hara, "As God as my witness.....as God as my witness, I will find my daughter. If I have to lie, cheat, steal, kill, thrust my ****s out of my top at a hot body contest or sleep with every man in town.....as God as my witness, I will find my daughter and never misplace her again." Cue the music.

like what OJ did to find the murderer of Nicole? all he had to do was look in teh mirror and WOW there you found the murderer.

That one work?

232323232%7Ffp539%3B%3B%3Enu%3D47%3B8%3E887%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D33874833%3A7345nu0mrj

I'll be the mole, I need something to do this summer. :) The only problem is finances. I can't see DH letting me empty our savings so I can stay in Florida and play Super Spy. :lmao:

what if you throw in trips to WDW :) will that change his mind??

Someone please post what this witness said, why he destroyed his notes, damn commercials.

WV, yep, I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter