Casey Anthony Civil Trials Discussion

I watched the movie. I got mad all over again. And then I filed the whole thing in the same file as Lance Armstrong doping and the Notre Dame football player saying he was a victim. It's all things I won't ever understand and it doesn't affect my day to day life or my family so it's just entertainment. Waiting for the next crazy thing to pop up. But I did enjoy the fellow dismembers who I had the honor of discussing the trial with.

Actress who played Cindy did good with speech patterns and mannerisms. George actor not so much. No similarity at all really.

I had to turn it off..but I kept switching back and forth so I got to see the classic moment when Jeff laughed at Bozo's comments. Once it went to deliberations I turned it off for good because hearing once again that there were 12 total idiots sitting on the jury would just make me :furious:

She has, someone , I forgot where I saw it they caught a picture of her at a restaurant in Florida. She was with some man.

Did anyone watch the show on Lifetime, Behind The Headlines. Prosecuting Casey Anthony. They brought that a search was found on the computer the day that Caylee disappered about Fool proof suffocation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter