Cases of Water

HannahM89

Earning My Ears
This probably sounds silly...

But I was wondering what is the easiest, yet most cost efficient way to get a case of water to put in your resort fridge/freezer while staying at your resort?

On our recent trip, we did see that the gift shop in our resort had cases of Dasani for sale, but didn't realize this was a brilliant idea (to freeze and bring bottles with you to the park instead of paying premium prices or using dining plans snack credits for them) DUH, hahaha.

Considering this, I didn't note the price the gift shop was charging. And for obvious ligistical reasons (size and weight) we don't want to put a case of water in our luggage.

We utilize Disney transportation, and therefore aren't familiar with any areas not serviced by the transport system, and only plan to use this mode of transportation on our next visit.

Thank you!

Not sure if you need a stroller too, but if you do I recommend this company:
https://www.kingdomstrollers.com/

When you rent a stroller, you can add on a case of water. I want to say it's about $9 for the case and they deliver it all to your resort for when you check in. (strollers are much nicer and cheaper than renting in the parks)
I know there are grocery companies too that will deliver to the room, and they would probably do water cases. Garden Grocer I believe is one, but we've never used them.

Not sure if you need a stroller too, but if you do I recommend this company:
https://www.kingdomstrollers.com/

When you rent a stroller, you can add on a case of water. I want to say it's about $9 for the case and they deliver it all to your resort for when you check in. (strollers are much nicer and cheaper than renting in the parks)
I know there are grocery companies too that will deliver to the room, and they would probably do water cases. Garden Grocer I believe is one, but we've never used them.

Thank you! I'll have to look into the grocers. I don't think the stroller company will just deliver the water minus renting a stroller, but it's a starting point. :o

We've used Turner Drug turnerdrug.com twice over the many years for just water. Very reasonable fee, especially if all you need is a case or two of water.

I just used Amazon. Prime pantry has a sale right now where shipping is free with four advertised products (which happens to be coke products. Dasani is a coke product). They also have 12 packs of nestle pure life water for $2-something and then shipping would be $5.99. I also needed water for the trip and wasn't sure of the price points at the resorts. Also we are staying in a little mermaid room at art of animation and don't want to carry a case all the way to the room. We ordered from Amazon last year and they delivered the packages to our room after check in.

I just used Amazon. Prime pantry has a sale right now where shipping is free with four advertised products (which happens to be coke products. Dasani is a coke product). They also have 12 packs of nestle pure life water for $2-something and then shipping would be $5.99. I also needed water for the trip and wasn't sure of the price points at the resorts. Also we are staying in a little mermaid room at art of animation and don't want to carry a case all the way to the room. We ordered from Amazon last year and they delivered the packages to our room after check in.
This is a great suggestion! I didn't even think about Amazon. Thank you for sharing!

One thing to remember is that you can get free cups of ice water at any counter service restaurant. This is good-tasting filtered water without that icky Florida water taste. Plus it's icy cold!

I bring a refillable water bottle (with a wide "mouth" for easy filling). You can just pour the ice water into your refillable bottle, or even fill up your own bottle at serve-yourself fountain dispensers). I do usually get a case of water (or large gallon-size bottles from Garden Grocer) for our resort room, but pretty much rely on CS ice water for long days at the parks.

We ordered 2 gallon jugs of water plus a 36 pack of 16oz water bottles from garden grocer along with some other goodies to be delivered the day we arrive. We can use the bottles up first and then use the jugs.

We're using Garden Grocer (.com) for all of our breakfast, snack & drink items. Reasonable prices, no delivery fee if you order enough $$$.

Another alternative is filter water bottles. I know many have talked about the Brita bottles. It's got a filter in it and you can even put in that "Icky" Florida water and have it taste good. Can also go get the "ice water" from CS. I think they are under $10 a piece and reusable. Just another option.

We used Garden Grocer for our first time to purchase water, soda's and beer (for pool days for DH). We were VERY pleased with the service.

Weve used garden grocers, amazon prime pantry and schedulinga stop with a hired car going to the resort and varies on which is cheaper.

Weve also been using nuun tablets with refilling a bottle at parks to break up the taste and make it cheaper. Weve been on the free meal plan though so were getting a couple for free each day.

How much is the minimum to get free delivery? Thanks!

Our charge was $14...I think if you order a minimum of $200 then the fee is only a couple dollars. They also have discounts if you order a certain amount of days prior to your arrival.

Remember if you are staying at a Disney convention resort there is an additional $14 delivery fee charged to have water delivered to that resort. The delivery center at those resorts are run by an outside company who charges $14 to accept the delivery for you.

2nd or 3rd this. We've done prime pantry before and it was great! Add some granola bars, etc, fill your box, and you are set.

Remember if you are staying at a Disney convention resort there is an additional $14 delivery fee charged to have water delivered to that resort. The delivery center at those resorts are run by an outside company who charges $14 to accept the delivery for you.
I've never paid an additional fee for garden grocer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter